Updated Wednesday December 9, 2015 by Kris Marceca.
WHO ARE WE?
- The Arlington Girls Softball Association (AGSA) is a community association that seeks to provide recreational and competitive fastpitch softball opportunities for girls ages 5 to 18 in Arlington County and surrounding communities.
- AGSA depends on the volunteer contributions of community organizations, businesses and parents in order to offer this sport to our youth.
- AGSA is an affiliate program with the Arlington County Department of Parks and Recreation.
HOW WILL THE MONEY BE USED?
- Sponsorship money is first used to provide scholarship money to any girl who cannot afford to pay the registration fees. No girl is turned away for financial reasons. The largest portion of sponsorship funds is directed towards providing in-season skills clinics to our players. These include general skills clinics, pitching clinics and coaching clinics that are conducted by professional softball instructors.
- In addition to our scholarship program and clinics; your contribution will be used to purchase equipment, umpire fees and uniforms. Our “House” leagues are considered developmental and teams compete against each other in the spring and fall with the premise that EVERYONE PLAYS.
IS THIS A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION?
- YES! Arlington Girls Softball Association is a 501(C).3 non-profit organization. Tax ID#01-0759861
HOW DO YOU COMPLETE YOUR SPONSORSHIP?
Click on the link at the top of this website for "Store." There you will find all of the sponsorship levels available and you can go ahead and make your purchase right there! You will be asked to upload a logo for use in the promotional materials, this website, and uniforms. We accept payments by credit card (MasterCard & Visa) or by check. You can still apply on-line if you want to pay by check. Simply select 'pay by check' at the end of the process and the system will generate all the information that you will need.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
- Please contact: Nancy Greenwood, AGSA Marketing Director
- E-mail: marketing@AGSAFastpitch.com OR
- Steve Severn, AGSA President
- E-mail: email@example.com
- OR call the Arlington Girls Softball Association Hotline:(703) 688-2472 or (703) 688-AGSA
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST! THE AGSA SIMPLY CANNOT MAKE IT WITHOUT THE HELP OF OUR WONDERFUL SPONSORS!