UpdatedTuesday March 8, 2022 bySteve Severn.
-Points of Emphasis- Covid 19 Guidelines Spring 2022
- Please use common sense to keep our children, coaches and parents safe.
- AGSA highly recommends vaccination against COVID-19 for all participants who are eligible.
- AGSA also highly recommends booster doses when prescribed by a doctor. Vaccination is the best way to prevent spread of COVID-19.
- Masks that protect against COVID-19 are optional,with certain exceptions for those who have had known close contact with positive COVID-19 cases .
- Players may choose to wear masks in the dugout and while in the field of play if they would like.
- It is unacceptable to mock, ridicule or criticize a player, coach or parent for their choice regarding masks.
- Parents are encouraged to talk to their children and their coaches about their comfort leve with masking, team behavior and game play.
- If parents would like their children to wear a mask or socially distance while participating it is up to them to enforce that with their children.
- No parent or coach may force a player who is not their own child to wear a mask.
- There are no limits, outside of normal capacity controls, on the number of people who may attend an AGSA game or practice.
- Every player will be required to bring their own water, clearly labeled with the player’s name and stored in their equipment bag.Spring 2022 AGSA Guidelines link: AGSA Spring 2022 Covid Guidelines