SPRING 2019 AGSA Softball Season Coming Soon!
Registration is CLOSED
Updated Tuesday March 5, 2019 by Kris Marceca.
Despite the weather, we are already thinking SPRING at the AGSA!
The AGSA's Spring 2019 House League season offers softball for all levels of experience from the age of 5-18! Practices will start on March 9th - IF the fields are open. The seasons run from Mid-March - Early June. A draft of the 2019 Spring Season is attached - this is a draft and may be subject to change.
2019 Spring Registration Fees:
- Ponytail and Diamond-$160
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact the AGSA Marketing Director, Robin Rodensky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also download the 2019 sponsorship form below.
The AGSA works hard to support our sponsors because it is due to their contribution that no girl is ever turned away for financial reasons. Scholarship applications are due by Febuary 14th. If you need to request a scholarship, please register first opn this website. Click on tbnhe front page banner ""Registration Now Open", then log-in and register your child. In the payment section, simply click on "pay by check" and complete the registration checkout. Then, go to the Spring 2019 Scholarship Application here: https://goo.gl/forms/Ajh4xtvN5mcnXL8l1 Fill this out and submit. AGSA will be in contact with you once the application is processed.
Spirit, Summer All-Stars Program
AGSA's popular Summer All Star program for the SPIRT will be back again in the Summer of 2019. Remember that in order to qualify for the Spirit, girls MUST play in the 2019 Spring House league and they will be selected for the teams following tryouts in early May.
2019 House Spring Schedule
- Tue, Oct. 30- AGSA Board Officers Election and Meeting
- Fri, Nov. 9- First Peachjar Flyer goes out and Spring Registration Opens
- Wed, Jan 3-Early Bird ($10) Registration Discount Ends @ midnight
- Sun, Jan 6- Winter Sage Practice and House Clinics Start @ Swanson MS (9 weeks)
- Fri, Feb 15 - Deadline for GUARANTEED TEAM PLACEMENT (after this date, waitlists may be in use or new teams may be formed but the league will close when full)
- Fri, Mar 2- Regular Registration Closes @ midnight
- $25 Late Fee & Wait List Will Now Apply
- Deadline for submission of Sponsor Logo to Uniform Coordinators
- Tue, Mar 5 - ALL COACHES MEETING – Coaches from 7:30-9:30p @ Langston Brown
- Fri, Mar 8 - Uniform Orders Placed
- Sat, Mar 9- Fields Open- Practices Start (Depends on when County Opens Fields)
- Sun, Mar 10 – Spirit Summer All Star (SAS) Coach Applications OPEN
- Sun, Mar 17 -
- Coaches Clinic 9:00- 11:00am @ ATS
- All Leagues General Clinics @ Greenbrier 3:00-6:00
- Sunday, Mar 24-Pitching Clinic #1 @Tuckahoe Park #2
- Thu, Mar 28 -Uniform Distribution (All Leagues)
- Sat, Mar 30 – AGSA OPENING DAY!!! (Games begin all leagues)
- Sun, Mar 31 –
- Spirit SAS Coach Applications CLOSED
- Pitching Clinic #2 @Tuckahoe Park #2
- Sun, Apr 7 –
- Spirit SAS Coaches Selected
- Pitching Clinic #3 @Tuckahoe Park #2
- Sat, Apr 13 – Begin APS Spring Break
- Sun, Apr 14-Pitching Clinic #4 @ Tuckahoe Park#2
- Sun, Apr 21- End APS Spring Break (Easter Sunday) No Clinics
- Sun, Apr 28-
- Spirit SAS Tryout #1
- Pitching Clinic #5 @Tuckahoe Park #2
- Sat, May 4- Photo Day- Pixie/Pigtail- (Confirmed with Briar Creek 1/4/19)
- Sun, May 5-
- Spirit SAS Tryout #2
- Pitching Clinic #6 @Tuckahoe Park #2
- Sat, May 11-Photo Day Pony/Diamond (Confirmed with Briar Creek 1/4/19)
- Sun, May 12-
- Spirit SAS players notified
- Pitching Clinic #7 @Tuckahoe Park #2
- Sun, May 19-
- Spirit SAS practices begin
- Pitching Clinic #8 @Tuckahoe Park #2 (Final)
- Sat-Mon May 26-28- Memorial Day weekend
- Tue, May 28 - Final week of regular season games (all leagues)
- Mon, Jun 3 - 7 - Pigtail, Ponytail & Diamond Playoffs
- Sat Jun 8 –Pigtail, Ponytail and Diamond Championship Games
- Sun, Jun 9– End of spring season
- Mon, June 10
- Start of AGSA Spiritr Summer All Star (SAS) Season
- Fall Ball Registration OPENS
Contact Kris Marceca at AGSAregistrar@gmail.com with any questions.